Monday 1 April 2013

“Dual Person”


JEHOVAH.JIREH_  CHARLOTTE.NC  SUNDAY_  56-0429
  E-53    He said, "For My..." That's the reason people couldn't understand Him. Sometime it was Christ speaking... or was the Son speaking. Other times it was the Father speaking. He was a dual Person. He was one Man, the Son. God was in him, which was tabernacling in Him. But what did He do? Did He go around saying, "I'm the Healer." Very contrary, He said, "I'm not the Healer." He said, "It isn't Me that doth the works; it's My Father that dwelleth in Me."


CORINTHIANS.BOOK.OF.CORRECTION_  JEFF.IN  SUNDAY_  57-0414
  E-49    Now, in the beginning they were one. God, when He made man, He made him a dual person, both male and female. He separated him in flesh and put him here on earth in flesh, and the female part was still in spirit.


LET.US.SEE.GOD_  SAN.JOSE.CA  V-14 N-2  SUNDAY_  59-1129
  131    And she said, "Now, you said you was fundamental and you believed the Scripture."
I said, "I do."
And she said, "If I'll prove to you by your own Bible that he wasn't Divine, will you witness that I'm right?"
I said, "Yes, sir. If the Bible said He wasn't Divine, then I'll believe the Bible." And I said, "But I've got to see the Scripture."
She said, "In John, over in St. John it said when Jesus went down to the grave of Lazarus, he wept." And said, "You know, if He was Divine, he could not weep."
I said, "Sister, is that where you base your thoughts?"
She said, "Yes, sir. And that's true. He went to the grave of Lazarus, he wept, that showed that he wasn't Divine."
I said, "Your argument is thinner than the broth made out of a shadow of a chicken that starved to death." I said, "Well, you know better than that."
And she said, "Oh, he was--he was--he was a prophet; he was a good man."
I said, "He was more than... God was in Him. He was a man, but He was a--a dual Person. One, He was a man; the Spirit in Him was God." I said, "God was in Christ."
She said, "Aw, no."
I said, "Look, lady, I'll take your own Scripture. He was a man, but He was a God-man. When He went down to the grave of Lazarus, He did weep like a man. That's true. But when He stood there, straightened His little stooped shoulders up, and said, 'Lazarus, come forth,' and a dead man, that'd been dead four days come to life. That was more than a man. Man couldn't do that. That was God in His Son."


QUESTIONS.AND.ANSWERS_  JEFF.IN  COD  SUNDAY_  64-0823M
  942-96    See, you--you're a dual person, three people in one, soul, body, and spirit. Now, I believe your outward senses, your--your soul from the--not your soul, but your outside conscience, your senses... When you're awake, in other words, you're--you're operated by five senses: see, taste, feel, smell, and hear. Them were only given you to contact your earthly home; and they're-- they were not given to you to contact your heavenly home. There's actually six senses in a human body, because he is number six in the Bible. He was created on the sixth day, and he is number six--a man is. And he's got see, taste, feel, smell, hear, and faith. His faith sets his destination, where he's headed for.
Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things you do not see, taste, feel, smell, or hear. But by faith, when he catches the Word, It sends him into a dimension (See?) that makes It so real to him, till he's just as good as got it in his hand. He knows it's going to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment